Convert purchased M4V video to MOV to remove DRM
As we know, iTunes M4V video you purchased can only play on iPod, iPhone, iTunes. And you need to authorized before you can play them.
But if you have a PSP, or Zune. You are unlucky. Even you have bought the video from iTunes store, you can't play them. But sometimes, you want to play those video you bought on other portable media player. How can you do that?
Kigo M4V Converter has come to help you. You can record the M4V video in high speed and great quality on background. Then you can use our video converter to convert any format you want to.
If you may convert protected M4V videos to unprotected videos and then play on ipod, please read the following steps. This reference recorded on a trial version.
Step 1: Select M4V to convert
- Click Add button, search M4V videos according name, then select the videos, click OK button.
All the video files in your iTunes' video libary will be listed.
Step 2: Customize output settings
- Customize output settings. You can select "Same as Source", then you'll get MOV format video as the same size as the source M4V file.
The conversion speed of "Same as Resource" is the most fast setting.
Step 3: Start Converting
- To start converting, just press Convert button, or click the menu Control->Start Converting.
Step 4: Check Output Quality of Conversion
- When conversion finished, you can select one of these video files, and then play it to view video effects whether it is satisfied.
You can also re-customize the output setting to convert the video to other format.
Step 5: Get Output File in Finder
- Click menu item Show in Finder. You can find your all output movies, then you can play them in any available player, and copy them into ipod,
iphone, mobile phone and so on.