Rip DVD to play on iPod, iPhone
If you have a DVD disk with movies or videos, you can easily rip DVD with our Kigo DVD Converter, a tool that enables you to rip and convert DVD from your DVD disk, convert it to your desired video pieces to watch them when you are on the road or anywhere and anytime on iPod devices.
1. To begin, Open KigoDVDConverter and click the "Load DVD" button to choose your disk drive with DVD movie.
2. Customize Output Format, the profile displays all kinds of output format plan for yours iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Mobile phone and so on each kind of digital equipment. If you want appreciate movie on your apple ipod media play, you should choose "Apple ipod video MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)".
3. Customize Output Directory, you can enter the Output path mannually,or click the "..." button to choose the destination as the Output Path.It will be conveinece to locate output video files.
4. If you would like rip DVD by chapters, please adjust the "Chapter" field in "DVD Options" manually, eg.A DVD has 01-13 chapter,if you only convert chapter one ,please ajust like this 01-01.And convert chapter one to chapter 2 ,please ajust like this 01-02.And if DVD just has one chapter,you can convert it as an entire DVD.
5. Rip DVD by time segments, it is easily and quickly to customize "Start time" and "Stop At Time" field in "General Options" manually, eg.If you want to trim your added film,videos and MP3 audio, please select the video in the added video list and then customize the start time,the stop time as you like.
6. Click the "Encoding" button as finish the riping dvd-ipod conversion.Then you will get the trimed videos or mp3s which can play on ipod devices. The output ipod format file will be saved automatically as a folder in your directed path,you can find them easily. If you would like to cancel converting, please just click the Stop button and the converting will be stopped.
Tips:If you want customize manually common settings as you desired formats through Video Option, Audio Options. Please follow the technical specifications for iPod.
Video formats supported: H.264 video, up to 1.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per sec., Low-Complexity version of the H.264 Baseline Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48 kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; H.264 video, up to 768 Kbps, 320 by 240 pixels, 30 frames per sec., Baseline Profile up to Level 1.3 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48 kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per sec., Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48 kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
Audio formats supported: AAC (16 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (16 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3 and 4), Apple Lossless, AIFF and WAV.