Trim Video Clips and Convert Video Clips
Do you want to extract some video clips only from a whole movie? Kigo Video Converter Pro can help you solve the problem. As an easier video cutter software on Mac, it can cut large video file and remove unwanted parts like commercials, outtakes and trailers.
Functions of Kigo Video Converter Pro
- Most popular video formats are supported
- Work for many popular video and audio players
- Download videos from YouTube
- One button to convert downloaded videos
- One button to upload converted or recorded to youtube
- Rip any DVDs
- Burn videos to DVD
- DVD creator
- Preview and capture your favorite pictures from video
- Extract audio from video
- Crop video size, edit video effects and add watermark
- Trim video clips and merge video segments into one file
- High output quality and easy to use.
How to get video clips
For it is an easy-to-use application, you can use the software to convert and edit videos at first sight even if you are a beginner. First you should free download the software online, install and run it on your computer. Here we will show you how to cut video on Mac with Kigo Video Converter Pro.
Import videos you want to edit to the video converter.
Click Edit effect icon to open the effect window and play video automatically in the Original Preview and Output Preview without any effects.
When the video is playing, click start time icon to clip the video based on time by blue marker. And then click the available end time icon to complete the clip. When click reset icon, the blue marked clip will be deleted from playback progress bar.
1. When the video is paused, it doesn't support clip.
2. You can restart clip the video by click start time when a clip completed. And the prior one will be removed.