Kigo Video Converter Pro lets you convert video files between various formats for iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP, iRiver, Creative Zen and so on. What's more, you can also edit your videos as you like and add various video effects to create unique videos.
User-friendly interface of Kigo Video Converter Pro
From the above interface, you can find every function and button quickly and easily. Don't worry about your poor computer knowleage, you can use this fast.
Key Features of Kigo Video Converter Pro
- Support AVI, FLV, MOV, MP4, MPEG1, MPEG2, M2TS, 3GP, 3G2, MPEG TS/TP and more videos converting;
- Output formats including AVI, WMV, MPG, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, FLV and popular audio output formats including MP3, OGG, WAV, AAC and WMA;
- Compatible with various popular video and audio players like iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Gphone, PS3, PSP, Walkman, Zune, Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, Xbox 360, BlackBerry, Nokia, Mobile Phone, Sandisk Sansa and so on;
- Download videos from websit and convert.
- Batch conversion supported;
- Completely customizable video and audio parameters;
- Preview and capture pictures in batches;
- Clip videos, and merge video segments;
- Provide powerful video editing function like cropping videos, adding watermark, set specila effects.
- Rip any DVDs
- DVD creator, burn videos to DVD
- One button to upload videos to Youtube
Steps to set effects to videos with Video Converter Pro
With Kigo Video Converter Ultimate, you can:
- >Clip any video segments and optionally merge and sort them to make a creative movie.
- >Crop frame size to remove any unwanted area in the frame just like a pair of smart scissors.
- >Add text or picture watermark to make your video unique.
- >Adjust video brightness, contrast and saturation to get the best effect you want. And you can also choose a special effect to apply to your video.
Click Edit effect icon to open the effect window and play video automatically in the Original Preview and Output Preview without any effects.
1. Click Select Effect drop-list to set No Effect or add the effect such as Blur on the video.
2. Drag the value sliders to adjust Brightness, Contrast and Saturation.
3. Click Reset button to cancel the Effect settings on the video.