Are you fed up with various advertisements played before the main movie? Kigo Video Converter Ultimate can help you get rid of them. As an easier Mac video cutter software, it can cut large video file and remove unwanted parts like commercials, outtakes and trailers.
Bonus features of Kigo Video Converter Ultimate
- Most video formats are supported
- Work for many popular video players
- Download videos from multiple web sites
- Save video as your desired parts and formats
- Add subtitles to video
- Extract audio from video / DVDs
- Crop video size, edit video effects and add watermark
- Trim video clips and merge video segments into one file
- All DVD formats supported
- Full screen HD capture, Region recorder
- Different types of Video to download
- One button to upload to Youtube
- Creat DVD from videos, burn video to DVD
- High output quality and easy to use
Get Video Clips with Kigo Video Converter Ultimate
Kigo Video Converter Ultimate is an easy-to-use application, and you can deal with it at first sight even if you are a beginner. First you should free download the software online, install it on your computer and run it. Here we will show you step by step how to cut video on Mac with Kigo Video Converter Ultimate.
When the video is playing, click start time icon to clip the video based on time by blue marker. And then click the available end time icon to complete the clip. When click reset icon, the blue marked clip will be deleted from playback progress bar.
1. When the video is paused, it doesn't support clip.
2. You can restart clip the video by click start time when a clip completed. And the prior one will be removed.
Don't hesitate any longer. Have a try right now!
After you get video clips, you can merge these clips together to a single file to do the conversion.