How to Add Netflix Videos to Adobe Premiere Pro
When you watch Netflix TV shows, you may like some video clips or would like to create some cut collections, how to do?
As you know that Netflix videos can be downloaded for offline playback on Apple iOS, Android, Amazon Fire, and Windows 10. Even you can download them on your Windows 10, you can't copy them to Adobe Premiere Pro to edit, because of Netflix download limit.
It will a wise choice to use the third-party Netflix Video Downloader - Kigo Netflix Downloader and then import the downloaded videos to Adobe Premiere Pro and then you can upload to Youtube, Hulu and so on or share your works with your friends.
- Support downloading movies, TV shows and original series in MP4 or MKV.
- All and some the audio tracks and subtitles will be kept.
- Download up to 1080p HD videos.
- Support H.265 and H.264.
- Fast speed and easy to operate.
Step 1 Click the download button to download Netflix Downloader, install and run it.
Step 2 Copy video link or search videos to download.
If you have the Netflix videos' url you want to download, just copy and paste them to download. You can also search the videos to download.
After you find the videos, click the Download button.
If this is your first try, you need to login with your Netflix account to go on downloading.
Step 3 Start downloading.
After you login with your Netflix account, choose the video or TV shows to download.
When the downloading is completed, you can click on Library to find the downloaded.
Step 4 Add Downloaded Videos to Adoboe Premiere Pro to Edit.
There are 5 methods to load the downloaded Netflix videos to your Adobe Premiere Pro to edit.
- Method 1. Go To File Menu: Select 'Import' (navigate to your footage and click Import).
- Method 2. Use Keyboard Shortcut: Cmd + i (navigate to your footage and click Import).
- Method 3. Right-click in Project Panel & Select 'Import' (navigate to your footage and click Import).
- Method 4. Double-click anywhere in the Project Panel (navigate to your footage and click Import).
- Method5. Drag & drop folders containing media. Only Folders with media will be imported.
During COVID-19 quarantine, why not to make some useful movie or tv videos by yourself. And you can download the Netflix TV shows and select some clips you want to merge with music, so easy, isn't it?
Kindly be aware that the trial version allows downloading only the initial 5 minutes of each video. To fully enjoy the complete video, we recommend purchasing a license. We also encourage you to download the trial version and test it before making a purchase.